ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd (EEPL) was incorporated in India in the year 1994. It is part of the ETA ASCON - STAR GROUP of Companies based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
ETA ASCON - STAR GROUP was formed in the year 1973 as a partnership firm between AI Ghurair Group and Amana Investments Limited. In 1991 their legal structure changed into a corporate legal entity and was renamed Emirates Trading Agency LLC.
The ETA Ascon Group is engaged in diversified business activities such as Contracting, ship owning, ship chartering, ship management & Trading, Engineering Construction, Manufacturing, Assembly, Real Estate development, Port Management, Power projects, Building Maintenance, Manufacturing, Facilities Management, Healthcare, Travel, Hospitality, Automobiles, Retail & Fashion, Energy Conservation, Environmental Engineering Services etc. and represents some of the world's leading manufacturers and service providers such as Mutsubishi Electrica (Japan) for elevators, escalators and video display system (ETA Melco), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Japan). Titan Watch Company (India) for wrist watches, Fujitsu of Japan, OGeneral Air Conditioners etc.,
ETA Ascon Star Group consolidated revenue is in excess of USD 6 Billion and has the manpower resource of 76000 with diversified business.
The AI Ghurair Group owns and manage the National Cement Company, National Flour Mills, Mashreq Bank, AI Ghurair Shopping Mall, Masafi Mineral Water and many other leading business in United Arab Emirates. ETA is rated as the biggest Electromechanical Contractors in the entire Middle East.
ETA has offices in more than 21 countries
ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 9001/2008 certified company with its Registered and Corporate Office in Chennai. EEPL has its branches in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Noida.
The manufacturing units of the company are located in Sriperambudur near Chennai.
EEPL was formed to provide Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contracting (HVAC), with considerable experience gained in the field, to provide turnkey solutions for building utilities involving internal electrification, sub-station works, BMS, plumbing, fire fighting systems meeting to International Standards.
Central Air Conditioning Contracting involves engineering, procurement, erection and designing of the systems for the complete building using chillers along with ducts, primary and secondary pumps, piping, valves, controls etc
The Electrical contracting involves supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the system for the entire building / factory, erection of HT / L T lines, distribution sytems, electrical panel and lighting system.
- Central air conditioning contributes to over 60% of the contracting division revenues. ETA is the third largest player in India in the central air conditioning space. The Market share is approximately around 20% of the Indian organized market, and varies across the country.
- The Contracting division has approximately 1100 employees, who are mostly engineers. Labor is mostly outsourced on a hire basis. The labor cost, on average, amounts to approximately 15% of contract revenues.
- The Contract duration varies from 1 month to 3 years, with an average duration of approximately 1 year.
- The Contracting division has approximately 250 existing contracts as on da6te spread PAN India. The contract values vary from INR 0.5 to 500 Mn. It is also completed some large value specialized contract with DMRC and INR 5000 Mn. HVAC and PHE contract with DIAL T-3 Project Delhi.
- Other clients include reputed names like ICICI, Tidel Park Limited, Ascendas, Aditya Birla Hospital, Siemens, Nokia, MI, Wipro, Airtel, RBI, BL Kapoor Hospital, Escorts Hospital, Municipal Corporation of Delhi Towers (MCD) a high rise building, intel, Ford, Standard Chartered Bank, Texas Instruments, Warner Lambert, HSBC, NSE, Oberoi Hotel, Leela Ventures, lTC, Procter and Gamble, and Accenture, Samsung, Dell, Nokia, Jabil, Nissan etc.
Our Air Handling Units stands unique compared to the others, in terms of the accreditations, which we have received from various Global Certifying Agency for its performance and reliability.
- Eurovent Certification for Air Handling Unils - First and only manufacturer to get in India
- ARI Certification for Cooling, heating & Refrigerant coils
- TUV Nord (Eurovent Accredited lab) Certification for EN1886Std.
- ULTesting of our AHUs for AMCA210, AR1410,IS03746, IS010816
- Hygienic Certification for Air Handling Unit
- UL Test Report for High Delta T Coils
- Factory designed and built for Green Building Silver Rating - Awaiting Certification.
- Over and above, we too manufacture the following products, at our Sriperumbudur facility.
i) Ductable Split Units (Range 3 TR to 17 TR) - CE Certified First in India
ii) Floor Mounted Package Unit (Range 5.5 TR to 22 TR)
iii) Roof Top Package Unit (Range 5.5 TR 10 25 TR)
iv) Air Cooled Scroll Chiller (Range 22 TR to 120 TR)
v) Fan Coil Units (Range 1.0 TR to 2.5 TR)
The Manufactured products are exported to the Middle Eastern region also.
Our new facility is also equipped with the state of the art test facility for all the products. The test lab is accredited by the U L certification agency for its compliance to standards. For your reference, we give below the test lab details.
1. Psyhcrometric lab for Air handling Units Complying to ARI, EN std - Maximum of 38000CFM can be tested. First of its kind in Asia
2. Psyhcrometric lab for Split and Package Units Complying to ARI Std- Maximum of 22TR can be tested.
3. Psychometric lab for Chillers Units Complying to ARI Std - Maximum of 200TR can be tested
4. Sound Testing Room Complying to ISO standard.
With the above said facilities, our intention is to reach a World Class Facility to offer a World Class product to customer.